[Neuroscience] Graduate studies in Computational/Theoretical Neuroscience?

Brandon Aubie brandon.aubie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:23:04 EST 2006

Hey everyone,

I've been searching for people researching what I'd like to research
but I'm having a really tough time!  I'm about to graduate with a
Bachelors in Math, Minor in Philosophy, and option in Cognitive
Science.  I've also been working as a research assistant in the field.
I would like to research information handling in the brain,
specifically high level neural representations and manipulations.  Does
anybody know of somebody conducting research in this area and who is in
North America?  Your help would be great appreciated!

One thing I've noticed is that linguistic and visual research is fairly
prominant.  While this is interesting, it isn't quite what I'm looking
to do myself.

Thanks!

-Brandon