[Neuroscience] Square section capillaries

Trevor Lewis via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by t.lewis from unsw.edu.au)
Fri Aug 3 02:23:41 EST 2007

I've got a picture in my head of square section borosilicate
capillaries, arranged in a fused array of three or four tubes, that
would be useful for a drug application system. I've checked WPI and
Harvard Apparatus, but they don't have such a thing. Hilgenberg does
supply single square section capillaries but not arrays.
Does anyone know if there is such a thing available, or am I making things up?

Thanks,

Trevor Lewis