[Neuroscience] Re: What exactly is "TD E/I-minimization"?

Steve Wolstenholme via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by steve from tropheus.demon.co.uk)
Sun Feb 18 11:42:57 EST 2007

On 18 Feb 2007 07:53:03 -0800, "ian.vitro" <ian.vitro from gmail.com>

>You actually pull your hand away from a hot stove before your brain
>has even recieved any input whatsoever that something happened to your

So true. Despite being disabled with MS, my reflexes still work quite
well. I don't think my brain gets into the loop at all until later
when I try to put my hand back to where it should be.

Steve Wolstenholme     Neural Planner Software Ltd