[Neuroscience] Re: Web page about a new neural network theory

Lance Sherman via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by lanceshermanREMOVE-THIS from insightBB.com)
Wed Feb 28 13:22:55 EST 2007

<mick from reiss.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1172593873.591242.188480 from h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> I've made a little web page about some ideas I had a while back:
> http://www.reiss.demon.co.uk/neural/neural.htm
> Comments and corrections welcome.
> Mick.

thanks for the invitation, mick, i took you up on it.

i found your thoughts very interesting and pleasantly visionary.

i have looked at jeff hawkins web stuff, too, with some similar

i esp'ly was pleased with your apparent movement toward biological
plausibility. i looked a little at your thesis - went right from the table
of contents to the biological plausibility section and read every word

did you ever look at the theoretical biologist, robert rosen? or even more
off the wall, have you encountered emilyanov-yaroslavsky?   (
http://www.aha.ru/~pvad/concept.htm  )

i'll forgo rambling on about time and sequences, which i think are
fundamental. maybe some other time.