[Neuroscience] Re: Mirror, Mirror .... You Bloody Liar

John H. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by j_hasenkam At yahoo.com.au)
Thu Jan 25 22:14:47 EST 2007

Hello Ken,

Noted the avatar, read the post, and thought: is this Ken or a clone?
Good to see you're still around. You are the only person so far who has
"seen" the problem. As Bertrand Russell once said, "one of the first
problems in philosophy is to recognise that a problem exists.

Trust you are well,

John.