[Neuroscience] Re: Ideas for getting a Sutter to pull reasonable pipettes?

Richard Vickery via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Richard.Vickery from unsw.edu.au)
Tue Jul 3 07:04:57 EST 2007

Have you tried a two stage pull?  Pull it but not so it breaks, then pull
again.  On the last Flaming Brown I used it could pull with a different set of
parameters on each stage.

Cheers
Richard