[Neuroscience] Re: Ideas for getting a Sutter to pull reasonable pipettes?

Fri Jul 6 22:07:57 EST 2007

So the first pull goes very close to pulling the capillary in half,
but just not? and the second finishes it off?
How many stages do other people use? I saw one guy reporting a 7 stage
pull in a paper.