[Neuroscience] Re: why did humans grow a bigger neocortex?

John H. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by bingblat from goaway.com.au)
Tue Jul 17 01:55:44 EST 2007

More Technical but he is a king in this area: Joseph Le doux: The Emotional
Brain.

Damasio: The Feeling for What Happens (About Consciousness).

Also look up the work of Robert Sapolsky. eg. Junk Food Monkeys.

news:1184596311.234714.293790 from g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com...