[Neuroscience] Re: why did humans grow a bigger neocortex?

Entertained by my own EIMC via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by write_to_eimc from ozemail.com.au)
Wed Jul 18 09:24:44 EST 2007

It looks like your list contains references that are might be rationally
aligned with the concepts of levels (and "lines") of consciousness (or of
actending or paying actention).

["1st-line, 2nd-line, and 3rd-line consciousness" are expression used by
Arthur Janov.]

The normally naive, neglectful and nebulous (hollow-headed or empty) meaning
of "consciousness" will continue according to people's careless ignorance
and neglect of available relevant scientific facts - i.e. it will continue
unless these facts become corroberated towards the formation of a subsumed
crystaline (by definition 'in dEPTh') meaning.

news:mailman.292.1184611717.11350.neur-sci from net.bio.net...