[Neuroscience] Re: Looking for rat trajectories

J-P via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Cervellone from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 4 11:25:16 EST 2007

On 26 Feb., 17:26, Mathias <mathiasDOTfranz... from webDELETEME.de> wrote:
> Dear ng,
>
> My model for the generation of hippocampal place fields strongly depends
> on the movement statistics of the animal.
> Can someone provide me the trajectories of a rat moving in an
> experimental setup, preferably position and head direction?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>     Mathias

Hallo Mathias

This has nothing to do with your question but as you seem competent in
this area I wanted to ask you bluntly what the difference between a
place cell and a grid cell is and how they relate.
Thank you  for your time
J-P