[Neuroscience] Home based Neuroscience lab

Amad Ahmed via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by amad.ahmed from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 6 11:05:52 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
I am a physician with interest in neuroscience research...I have been
trying to go for formal research training but no luck so far. I have
decided to start studying  on my own . I need ideas for "basic"
neuroscience research projects/phenomena that can be studied with a
minimum requirement of costly equipments , like things that can be
studied with a microscope , a personal cmputer and few other items. I
dont mind if it is time and effort intensive , just that it should not
be equipment intensive. My previous interest was neurodegenerative
diseases but probably wont be able to do that now..... also need help
on establishing a home based mini lab...with rough price estimates.

Thanks,
Ahmed.