[Neuroscience] Re: Looking for rat trajectories

Mathias via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by mathiasDOTfranzius from webDELETEME.de)
Mon Mar 12 05:36:42 EST 2007

Hi Matt,

thanks for the tip. I had a few disappointments with getting data, but
you're certainly right anyway. I've got some very quick and helpfull
discussions when discussing models with experimenters, but getting
actual raw data is very hard.
I understand that nobody wants to give his results away to a competitor
for free, but anyway, I think science would benefit from at least some
representative data sets available for anybody.

Thanks again,
    Mathias