[Neuroscience] Cerebellar slices, advice?

NL Cerminara, Physiology via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by N.Cerminara from bristol.ac.uk)
Tue Mar 20 12:09:35 EST 2007

Hi

I'm not a cerebellar slice person but I know that some people prefer to use
older animals because morphological and functional maturation of rat mossy
fiber-granule cell synapses appears to occur much later, with ontogenesis
complete by P60 see Hamori and Somogyi 1983; Wall and Usowicz 1998).

Nadia