[Neuroscience] Re: Help - visual learning

Glen M. Sizemore via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by gmsizemore2 from yahoo.com)
Thu Mar 22 10:45:02 EST 2007

MOVEMENT-PRODUCED STIMULATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF VISUALLY GUIDED
BEHAVIOR.

HELD R, HEIN A

Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 1963

news:4602a2e9$0$15997$ed362ca5 from nr2.newsreader.com...