[Neuroscience] Re: The 12 cranial nerves

Steven Bornfeld via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by dentaltwinmung from earthlink.net)
Tue Nov 6 19:23:08 EST 2007

Jeff wrote:

> Actually, the OP hopes to make more money. Notice all the ads. He didn't
> do this for free.
>
> Jeff

	Well, dag nab it!  And to think, I didn't click through.  Obviously,
I'm not the ideal viewer.
	make more money--which cranial nerves are those?
	Incidentally, 34 years later, I still remember the mnemonic we used
when dissecting the brachial plexus of nerves: Rats Take Big Craps
Noontime.  Now, if only I remembered what it stood for...

Steve