[Neuroscience] Re: The 12 cranial nerves

Steven Bornfeld via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by dentaltwinmung from earthlink.net)
Tue Nov 6 11:55:04 EST 2007

Joe wrote:
> Here's how to remember them. This is the non-German non-hops non-
> vegetable version.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/ooottafvgvah.html

	We heard variants of this, but of course they taught us the "on old
Olympus Towering Top..."
	At the medical school bookstore, there was a book filled with mnemonics.
	Lets see if I remember the mnemonic for whether the cranial nerves are
motor, sensory, or mixed:  Some say make money but my mother says
Brigitte Bardot Makes More...is that right? ;-)

Steve