[Neuroscience] Re: Cannabis and the Brain: A User's Guide

John H. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by j_hasenkam from yahoo.com.au)
Sun Nov 25 23:17:31 EST 2007

On Nov 24, 6:25 am, Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet
<tadap... from gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.lewrockwell.com/armentano-p/armentano-p10.htm
>
> If you seek the REAL truth on this - then go to the above link.
>
> Toke On!
>
> - Tom
> (A Mendocino county Medical Marijuana - user, cultivator, supporter)

Known all in the link for years, the literature screams it out, very
concordant, particularly with respect to the little known functions of
the CB2 receptor. Doesn't change the way people think though, the
truth rarely does, at least in the short term.

However I reject the idea that long term chronic use is not without
risks. I'm yet to meet such a stoner who didn't show the deleterious
effects of the same. It's not that it causes brain damage but that it
changes brain chemistry so much that stoners simply cannot function as
well as they could. This, however, becomes more a moral question than
a medical one. Do we really want the world filled with workaholics?
No, our culture of work is wrecking the planet.

John.