[Neuroscience] Re: imaging software

Fabio via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by stratosphere1982 from libero.it)
Sat Oct 20 09:40:32 EST 2007

CC wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   What is the best software that can control the microcope for automated digital imaging?  Is there any free software that we can download?  How about the pros and cons of Image-Pro Plus?
>
>   Thanks!
>
>   CC

had you ever try cell profiler? never use but seems to be a great free
program!

--

  stratosphere1982 from libero.it
  Launchpad User https://launchpad.net/~stratosphere1982

       "Non voglio aver subito ciò che più bramo
            nè mi piace una facile vittoria".
                                             Petronio