[Neuroscience] Re: Good book about left brain/right brain

Sir Frederick via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by mmcneill from fuzzysys.com)
Sat Oct 20 16:38:52 EST 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:59:51 -0400, r norman <r_s_norman from _comcast.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:40:52 -0700, Scott H <zinites_page from yahoo.com>
>>In your opinion, what's the best book out there on brain function
>>lateralization and the overall differences between the left and right
>>hemispheres of the brain?
>>I'm looking for something that's based on verified fact, not
>You should start with Michael  Gazzaniga, a pioneer in split brain
>studies.  See his essay at
>and see the reading he  suggests.
>See, also
>and try to get the Nature paper cited.
Yes, Gazzaniga is a good reference, a bit dated, as am I, but a good start.
Here is a source that also hyperlinks into Gazzaniga and others :