[Neuroscience] RE: increasing series resistance

Han Xu via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by han from cns.nyu.edu)
Wed Oct 24 21:32:54 EST 2007

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response in such detail regarding series resistance.
It helps me a lot to know more closely why it happens.

Frankly, the series resistance issue has been bothering me since I
began to do patch-clamp recording. It made me working really
inefficiently, especially now when I am studying long-term plasticity.

I will sure take your good points and hopefully it will help me out.

Best,
Han