[Neuroscience] Re: Good book about left brain/right brain

konstantin kouzovnikov via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by myukhome from hotmail.com)
Sun Oct 28 17:01:42 EST 2007

> receptors. But the subject matter of this discussion is left> brain/right=
True. I was wrong to interpret that there was a departure from the initial =
>But at the> cellular level, try to show that gravity has any detectable ef=
Was the "cellular level" a subject of the initial discussion?
In any event, in your opinion, what would it take to register the influence=
 of gravitational forces at cellular level? I am just curious.
Celeb spotting =96 Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes