[Neuroscience] Re: Edelman's neuro model of consciousness, opinions?

Matthew Kirkcaldie via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Matthew.Kirkcaldie from removethis.utas.andthis.edu.au)
Tue Oct 30 05:44:34 EST 2007

In article <mailman.399.1193686609.23109.neur-sci from net.bio.net>,
 Tim Egan <timegan1 from cox.net> wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I am very interested in reading more about your model of
> consciousness. I am on the faculty at Pepperdine University in the
> School of Business. My research interests focus on the evolution of
> leadership consciousness.
>
> Warm regards,
> Terri Egan
>
> Associate Professor of Applied Behavioral Science
> Pepperdine University

I'd have a shot at reading one of his books - should achieve your goals
fairly quickly.