[Neuroscience] Re: Edelman's neuro model of consciousness, opinions?

John H. via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by bingblat from goaway.com.au)
Tue Oct 30 05:46:45 EST 2007

To go from Edelman to leadership consciousness is not only a bridge too far
but has absolutely no logical connections. How about:

"In Search of Excellence" Waterman and Peters, classic old text on
leadership in business.

Or "The Noasshole Rule" by some economist at harvard. Very interesting.

But forget about learning about leadership consciousness by reading books
about consciousness because the latter is befuddled and damning. We don't
know.

news:mailman.399.1193686609.23109.neur-sci from net.bio.net...