[Neuroscience] Brain makes decisions before you even know it

John Hasenkam via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by johnh from goawayplease.com)
Sun Apr 13 20:19:19 EST 2008

In a way not surprising but I find the 10 sec delay suspicious. It is also a
simple decision making process(left or right button). I don't think that is
representative of most decision making processes.

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html

Your brain makes up its mind up to ten seconds before you realize it,
according to researchers. By looking at brain activity while making a
decision, the researchers could predict what choice people would make before
they themselves were even aware of having made a decision.