[Neuroscience] Brain makes decisions before you even know it

John Hasenkam via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by johnh from goawayplease.com)
Sun Apr 13 20:19:19 EST 2008

In a way not surprising but I find the 10 sec delay suspicious. It is also a
simple decision making process(left or right button). I don't think that is
representative of most decision making processes.

Your brain makes up its mind up to ten seconds before you realize it,
according to researchers. By looking at brain activity while making a
decision, the researchers could predict what choice people would make before
they themselves were even aware of having made a decision.