[Neuroscience] Re: Brain Works More Chaotically Than Previously Thought

feedbackdroid via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by feedbackdroid from yahoo.com)
Sat Apr 19 10:14:14 EST 2008

On Apr 19, 8:29 am, Alpha <omegazero2... from yahoo.com> wrote:

> Indeed!  It is the soup (as I have been saying) that also contributes
> to "information processing"; not only the extracellular soup, but the
> soup/structures/functions within each neuron as well; much of which,
> it is presumed, has chaotic aspects, albeit with some emergent goals
> that seem to lend themselves to autopoiesis.- Hide quoted text -

The system is anatomically more complex than commonly thought - DOH,
the more we learn, the less we realize we understand.

However, it's a little unclear why the author of the article chose to
use the word "chaotic". More conflation of ideas, I think.