[Neuroscience] simulation of neural spike chains from Point processes

iwannafly via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by comtech.usa from gmail.com)
Sat Apr 19 21:17:03 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am looking for toolboxes that can handle simulation and/or solution
of
SDE with jumps, say levy processes, jump diffusion processes, etc.
Could anybody give me some pointers to really good ones in R, (or
Maple or
Matlab)? I did google search myself and haven't found much...I would
also like to simulate point processes with complex intensities, such
as those with self-feedback stochastic intensities, such as those used
in neural spike modeling and decoding... Please point me to some
really good packages and popular ones so I can
discuss with fellow users more conveniently...

Thanks!