[Neuroscience] Do you have a voltage clamp amplifier to spare?

Brenner, Eric via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by ebrenner from nybg.org)
Fri Aug 1 09:00:53 EST 2008

Hello All,
   I am a young scientist setting up a small plant electrophysiology lab at
the new Pfizer Plant Research laboratory at the New York Botanical Garden.
I have scrounged around to gather much of the equipment need for this
purpose, but am in desperate need for a voltage clamp amplifier.  I was
hoping that someone in the New York Area might have an extra amplifier that
they could graciously donate or give as a loan to me.

With much appreciation,

--
Eric D. Brenner, Ph.D
Assistant Curator