[Neuroscience] Looking for a microscope camera

Claudio Elgueta Zuñiga via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by claudioez from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 8 07:13:36 EST 2008

Hey guys:

                I need to buy a camera to take some pictures of my Lucifer
Yellow filled cells after myvoltage clamp experiments, using a Olympus
microscope with infrared DIC optic. Anyone knows about a cheap digital
camera with good infrared sensitivity and a decent resolution?. Currently
I´m using a analog security camera, but it has a poor resolution and the
software I have to acquire images is not so good also.

Best regards, Claudio.

Claudio Elgueta

Bioquímico Universidad de Chile

Programa doctorado en ciencias mención neurociencias, Universidad de

Centro de neurociencias de Valparaíso.

Gran Bretaña 1111