[Neuroscience] Looking for a microscope camera

Claudio Elgueta Zuñiga via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by claudioez from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 8 07:13:36 EST 2008

Hey guys:

                I need to buy a camera to take some pictures of my Lucifer
Yellow filled cells after myvoltage clamp experiments, using a Olympus
microscope with infrared DIC optic. Anyone knows about a cheap digital
camera with good infrared sensitivity and a decent resolution?. Currently
I´m using a analog security camera, but it has a poor resolution and the
software I have to acquire images is not so good also.

Best regards, Claudio.

--

Claudio Elgueta

Bioquímico Universidad de Chile

Programa doctorado en ciencias mención neurociencias, Universidad de
Valparaíso.

Centro de neurociencias de Valparaíso.

Gran Bretaña 1111

032-2508186