[Neuroscience] Re: Cuttting solutions for electrophysiology

Jose Guzman via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by nin from neurohost.org)
Tue Dec 9 12:31:27 EST 2008

Usually intracellular solution has higher osmolarity. If the
osmolarity of your pipette solution is a little bit higher than the
osmolarity of your bath solution, (say 310 versus 300 mOms) cells will
swell slightly and they are easier to path.

Regards!

Jose.