[Neuroscience] Re: Brain stem slices? Agar?

Matthew Kirkcaldie via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Matthew.Kirkcaldie from removethis.utas.andthis.edu.au)
Wed Feb 27 23:29:29 EST 2008

In article
<0432ca24-83e7-4516-b097-c697462df742 from h25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
 Bill <connelly.bill from gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your Advice Matthew.

No problem Bill. By the way, when I said "just warm on your skin" I
meant squirt out some of the liquid agar on to the back of your hand -
it should set more-or-less instantly without making you feel
uncomfortable. Obviously you should wait until you're fairly sure it's
just warm and no longer hot, or you could burn yourself!