[Neuroscience] Re: Brain stem slices? Agar?

Matthew Kirkcaldie via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Matthew.Kirkcaldie from removethis.utas.andthis.edu.au)
Fri Feb 29 01:53:58 EST 2008

In article <47c69eb8$0$567$ed362ca5 from nr2.newsreader.com>,
 "Glen M. Sizemore" <gmsizemore2 from yahoo.com> wrote:

> Whew! Quick thinking there Matthew! You almost had a law suit on your hands!

It'd be an interesting court case: "Your honour, I read this advice on a
newsgroup - and thinking it would be of the highest quality, followed it
without question.  By the way, we will need to extradite the guy from

But that was the reason I posted the addendum of course - that, and the
desire not to burn innocent people on the other side of the world.