[Neuroscience] Looking for Palmer Bioscience

John Camilleri via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by john.m.camilleri from um.edu.mt)
Thu Mar 6 03:30:23 EST 2008

Dear sir,

I found a message posted by you some time ago about palmer Bio science. Now
I am also looking form them as I need to buy some recording paper for our
emg's and Eog's. did you have any success.

I tried in vain to find their website but without success. Would you be o
kind as to pass to me any contact information you have of them?

I would like to thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards

John Camilleri

Laboratory Officer III

Biology Department