[Neuroscience] Re: Forcing neural progenitor cells to cycle is insufficient to alter

ayaz via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by hackedyetagain from japan.com)
Fri Mar 7 11:05:44 EST 2008

Ooops, I must be losing it yet again -- this can't be of much interest to
soc.culture.zimbabwe and soc.culture.japan who I stupidly crossposted to.

In article <f269ac3e-cea6-46e2-9b88-d90172cd1081 from n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
hackedyetagain from japan.com says...