[Neuroscience] The future of psychology, neuroscience, and artificial intelligence

Glen M. Sizemore via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by gmsizemore2 from yahoo.com)
Fri Mar 7 16:13:13 EST 2008

Below is a link to a very cool paper. Whether the simple network on page 334
is "correct" or not, the flavor of the paper foreshadows, I think, the
future of psychology, neuroscience, and artificial intelligence, all rolled
into one. The fields are mutually complimentary and, I think, there is no
other way.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1284800&blobtype=pdf