[Neuroscience] Re: The future of psychology, neuroscience, and artificial intelligence

Shirling via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by hxuelin from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 9 05:08:34 EST 2008

I think what we have access to first-person experience is the very
part that can be commuted via a symbol-based social network, and this
part is not even equal to one's introspection. Maybe the brain imaging
provides a window into the unconsciousness of first-person experience,
and psychological analysis is what can be shared within a social
community. However, there is still a small part of our inner life that
remains what I know and you don't know. It is of survival value to
individual existence since no one want to be predicted as it were
exactly by others.