[Neuroscience] Re: Brain stem slices? Agar?

Sat Mar 15 02:55:31 EST 2008

Not quite so far on the other side of the world as you might think.
I'm in New Zealand. Indeed, I'm coming to your fine country in a month
of the Australasian Course in Advanced Neuroscience, outside of
Brisbane. I still can't figure out what kind of clothes I'll need,
reports I hear is that I'll either be savaged by near 40 degree
temperatures, dehydrated by drought or drowned by floods.