[Neuroscience] Re: Brain stem slices? Agar?

Matthew Kirkcaldie via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by Matthew.Kirkcaldie from removethis.utas.andthis.edu.au)
Sat Mar 15 17:26:50 EST 2008

In article
<04119228-c32d-4943-8260-86df56bbf17a from e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
 Bill <connelly.bill from gmail.com> wrote:

> Not quite so far on the other side of the world as you might think.
> I'm in New Zealand. Indeed, I'm coming to your fine country in a month
> of the Australasian Course in Advanced Neuroscience, outside of
> Brisbane. I still can't figure out what kind of clothes I'll need,
> reports I hear is that I'll either be savaged by near 40 degree
> temperatures, dehydrated by drought or drowned by floods.

Yeah, all three most likely.  Qld has been incredibly wet over the
summer.

The ACAN is very worthwhile, or at least it has been in previous years.