[Neuroscience] Re: Technical question: dissociated cells

anjum_zfr from yahoo.com via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by anjum_zfr from yahoo.com)
Sat May 10 09:23:31 EST 2008

Hi ,
we are using newborn hipppocampal neurons for patching at JCSMR, ANU,
Canberra. they grow well and stick to glass coverslipes as well.
Though I am new student here and learning patching here. I don't have
the references with me rightnow but i can send you them if you wish.

Cheers
Anjum