[Neuroscience] Analog-to-Digital Conversion For Sale&In-Reply-To=

Catherine Fenster via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by CFenster from wooster.edu)
Sat May 17 14:28:48 EST 2008

Hi Ronald Chase,

I am interested in your AD board.  Here is the catch...I need it for a research sabbatical (for only 6 months). This means that I'd either like to borrow/rent it or purchase it with a discount.  How much were your planning to ask for it? Any chance that I could convince you to lease it???

Thanks for your help.

-Cate Fenster

***************************************
Catherine (Cate) Pichon  Fenster, Ph.D.