[Neuroscience] Mammalian cell lines for BiFC

Martin Oneil via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by martinoneil95 from yahoo.no)
Mon Oct 13 13:11:54 EST 2008

We have been asked to perform BiFC assays using a human protein that is most studied in nuerons.

We would like to use a different mammalian cell line that is easier to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions of cell lines that are easy to transfect and image on a confocal microscope?
Thank you in advance for your time