[Neuroscience] Re: CURRENT CLAMP IN epc7 PLUS

Mon Sep 8 18:02:10 EST 2008

The EPC7 is one of those voltage clamp amplifiers like the Axopatch
200, which only has a psuedo current clamp mode. But those things
usually have a response time of like 50 microseconds or less, so isn't
that like a 3kHz filter, so it shouldn't mess with your signals too
bad. Or am I completely off?

On Aug 23, 10:50 am, "Claudio Elgueta Zuñiga" <claudi... from gmail.com>