[Neuroscience] Re: Cognitive Neuroscience Textbook

Pranav Peshwe via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by pranavpeshwe from gmail.com)
Tue Sep 16 02:59:14 EST 2008

On Sep 9, 10:24 pm, Rosanna Tarsiero <rosa... from gionnethics.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   my name is Rosanna Tarsiero. I'm searching a suggestion for a book on cognitive neuroscience for a person with a computer science background.

Hi,
    Am not aware of any book on neurocognition written specifically
for CS people but, Robert Solso's 'Cognitive Psychology' is a good
read for anyone.
HTH.

Best regards,
Pranav