[Neuroscience] Heka amplifier problem

Claudio Elgueta Zuñiga via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by claudioez from gmail.com)
Thu Dec 10 15:27:05 EST 2009

Hi friends:

      My patch clamp amplifier, a HEKA EPC 7 plus,  has completely gone
mad.The clipping LED is constantly on, and in the LCD displays a message "LO
BAT"  and numbers that doesn´t make sense.

 Has anybody experienced this problem. Any battery inside this amplifier?
Obviously this happens now that I have to get some results for the next
week.

I have unplugged everything except the power cable.

Thandks in advance, Claudio.

--
Claudio Andrés Elgueta Zuñiga
Licenciado en bioquímica, Universidad de Chile