[Neuroscience] Re: Heka amplifier problem

Fri Dec 11 17:01:55 EST 2009

I've never seen an error like that.

Do you still get it when you have a model cell plugged into the
headstage or just a resistor between the headstage earth and the
signal pin? What about if you unplug the headstage from the back of
the amp? I've seen something similar that was caused by a broken
headstage. When you unplugged the headstage, the amp started behaving
again.

I'm also wondering, are you sure it is saying "LO BAT". Just because
A's and T's are are hard to write on your standard LCD.