[Neuroscience] Making a dummy cell - where to get 1GOhm variable resistors?

Sun Feb 1 17:30:33 EST 2009

Hey,

I'm wanting to build a dummy cell with variable resistors and
capcitors, to modulate series resistance and whole-cell capcitance
(and a place to record over the "cell" to show voltage errors).
However I'm having a hard time finding variable resistors in the 2-20
MOhm range, let alone the 1GOhm max for the input resistance.

Does anyone know a good source for potentiometers in that range that
will ship to the Antipodes?

Thanks.