[Neuroscience] Introducing "Impulsing in the Nervous System" a new model in Neuroscience

Denise Ingebo via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by deniseingebo from gmail.com)
Wed Feb 11 10:12:29 EST 2009

 Invitation to Critique New ModelBased on the member's of this forum's
interest in the neural correlates of consciousness, I'd like to introduce
you to a new model called "Impulsing in the Nervous System" ... a new way of
following activity in the Nervous System. As a theorist, I'm not a
recognizable professional, but the concepts are sound.

Please view the featured video at www.youtube.com/impulsing.

Your comments, if you'd like to respond, will be carefully reviewed. The
website is www.impulsing.org.

Thank you,

Denise Ingebo
Introducing "Impulsing in the Nervous System" a new model in Neuroscience