[Neuroscience] Re: Op Amps - The Voltage Follower Circuit

Sun Feb 15 03:48:56 EST 2009

Yes, I see how without the G term in that equation, it breaks down to
output = input/2, i.e. halfway between those osscillation i described
above.
And so this is the importance of the "infinite open-loop gain" that
the perfect op amp has.