[Neuroscience] used Axoclamp2A headstage

J Yu via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by lookforheadstage from gmail.com)
Tue Feb 24 17:53:20 EST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to buy a secondhand patch-clamp headstage to go with our
Axoclamp2A amplifier. The one I am looking for is HS-2 or HS-2A and the
current-passing gain is 0.1. If you happen to have a spare one, please write
me an email (lookforheadstage from gmail.com). It would be really helpful to my
project as my current one deforms a little. Thanks you!

John