[Neuroscience] [Probably OT]Combine neuroscience and computer science

davide via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by davidelan from REMOVECAPITALhotmail.com)
Mon Jan 26 08:33:15 EST 2009

Hello everybody,

I explain a bit the strange subject. By the way I am not sure this is
the right NG, apologies if it isn't.

I have studied computer science for many years and very recently
robotics but now for some reasons (I am not going to bore you with them)
I have realised that it is not what I really want to do. Now I am very
interested in spirituality (humans and not machines) and in particular
in consciousness. Neuroscience is directly related to it and also very
fascinating. But I am not sure it's what I had in mind (at the moment I
am more interested in the spiritual side of consciousness but I have
also started to read about neuroscience). Anyway, I did not want to
waste many years of computer science and therefore I was looking for a
solution to put the two things together. That's why this post.
So, is there a way to combine computer science and consciousness?

I know this may sound a bit strange to you but if you have any idea,
suggestion, comment, critic ..... I would really appreciate.

Many thanks.

Davide.