[Neuroscience] Re: The relationship between gap junction conductance and coupling coefficient?

Bill.Connelly via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by connelly.bill from gmail.com)
Thu Jul 2 21:47:14 EST 2009

I knew it would be something simple like that.

Thank you very much, it fits perfectly with what I have measured.